The Waoku gi is straight from the jungle. Where everything is out to kill, the real warrior rises. With its clean exterior design, it is a classical Pakari kimono. The ultra white gi, fits perfectly in the heritage of bare essential jiu jitsu. The inner lining has details of the Waoku or jungle, with its magic beasts and dark forest.
The pre-shrunk pearl weave 450 gsm jacket is fitted and embraces your torso like body armor. The pants is 10 oz 100% cotton, you get a strong soft premium feel, that hardly restrict movement. Its legs are strengthened right down to the bottom.
The inside of the jacket is lined with rash guard material, wicking away sweat, and backing you up with the jungle details.
- 450 gsm pearl weave jacket
- Rash guard lining with Waoku details
- Waoku logo and Pakari orange patches on shoulders
- Triple reinforced stitching across all stress points
- Made of one piece of fabric for superior strength and durability
- 95% preshrunk (expect only the slightest bit of shrink)
- Fitted Kimono
- 10 oz 100% brushed cotton pants
- Strengthened legs to bottom
Model is 178 cm, 80 kg, wearing A2